Powering the People
This award is in recognition of an Ambassador or Ambassador team who deploys best practices that elevate and implements membership strategy, utilizes all/most of their memberships, and activates regional engagement.
- Example 1: Created a diverse and inclusive NextUp Membership base (gender, age, ethnicity, career level) through effective membership kick-offs and integration of your ERG, coupled with senior leader participation and support to foster engagement and collaboration.
- Example 2: Provided leadership for NextUp members through effective onboarding and increasing YOY engagement in NextUp Learning and Development programs, Workshops, and Regional events through targeted communication, meetings and/or ‘Lunch and Learns.’
- Example 3: Provided guidance and recommendation for NextUp programming that resulted in the advancement and promotion of NextUp members.
- Example 4: Customized programming you have implemented as an extension of the work you are doing with NextUp that supports NextUp engagement and the overall mission.
PepsiCo NextUp Ambassador Committee – Janelle Rowe, Meredith Wiktoroski, Marla Daudelin, Katie Wallace, Julie Smevoll, Julie Smanda, Lauren Masotti, Lauren Andrews, Jeni Lockhart, Emma Smith, Kasey House-Yates, Sara Martindale, Natalia Lauren, Carmen Fahrenthold, Tori Caton, Dana Jacklin, Toral Kothari, Larissa Jarvis, Amanda Brill, Chris Uyehara
As a long-time Champion Level Partner with NextUp, PepsiCo’s members are supported in numbers by the PepsiCo NextUp Ambassador Committee, a group of individuals across all Divisions and functions at PepsiCo that live and breathe NextUp. This committee meets once a month, but also works within sub-committees to drive membership, engagement, retention, and representation across the organization. With 1,267 NextUp members, this is no easy task.
In addition to 1,267 members, PepsiCo also has 13 Regional Board Members and 14 Committee Leaders or Members supporting NextUp’s Regions across the Country. PepsiCo also has 1-2 Internal Connectors across all 21 NextUp Regions whose responsibility it is to drive engagement, PepsiCo representation, and support at Region events.
Maximizing member engagement is encouraged and rewarded. The committee tracks event participation and engagement through a Points Program and sponsored PepsiCo’s Top 10 most active members within NextUp with a FREE registration to this year’s Summit. The PepsiCo NextUp Committee supports strong engagement at Summit every single year along with extensive planning and coordination behind the scenes to get over 300 attendees to Summit each year. Summit participation and sponsorship reinforces PepsiCo’s commitment to their members and to NextUp in support of our shared mission.
Thanks so much to the PepsiCo NextUp Ambassador Committee and for all the hard work and dedication that you put into integrating NextUp into PepsiCo’s culture.
- Brittany Hull, Advance Auto Parts
- Melanie Peyton, Visa
- Kallie Millar, Crossmark
- Katie Wallace, PepsiCo
- Janelle Rowe, PepsiCo
- Carla Bailey, Danone North America