Cancellations and Refunds
A refund request will be considered for memberships only if the request is made within the first 30 days (less than one month) from the initial date of membership purchase. Membership in this context includes corporate membership seats, individual, student, and any other membership types NextUp offers. To request a refund, contact Member Services within the specified eligibility period.
Regional Events, National Conferences and L&D Events
For Regional Events: Registration cancellations must be received prior to or equal to [INSERT TIME – Desiree] prior to the event to qualify for a refund, less the cancellation fee. To cancel a registration, navigate to “My Event Registrations’ from your NextUp Member Portal. Select the registration you wish to cancel and click ‘Cancel.’
For National Conferences:
[ Suggested layout:
NB breaking down by conference since policy changes per event. I’m linking to FAQs page where the event policy will be most up-to-date:
L&D Events: [Add policy here]
We understand that cancellations close to the event date may be necessitated by a variety of circumstances. Unfortunately, as a 501c3 nonprofit organization, NextUp does not have the flexibility to absorb the unexpected cost of cancellations after our cancellation cutoff date. Offering refunds at that time would negatively impact our ability to deliver on our mission and to create events.
As no goods or services are provided for registrations that go unused, you may contact us to request that your registration fee be converted into a tax-deductible charitable donation to NextUp if you are unable to use your registration. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- The number of Registration Promo Codes ordered is considered a commitment. Registrations are expected to be filled by your company. You will be invoiced for any remaining seats that are unused. Unused registrations will not be adjusted or refunded.
- Registration Promo Codes may only be used at point of online registration. Should a Promo Code not be used at point of registration, prices will not be adjusted, and refunds will not be processed.
- If a registration processed using a promotion code does not attend an event, refunds will not be provided. Invoices are for all promotion codes requested, not actual event attendance.
- Please note: This promo code does not reserve a registration space. Please ensure that your attendees register online for the event, using the promo code, as soon as possible to guarantee a seat at the event.
[ Suggest removing the bullet bellow since we’re directing people to the cancelation and refund policy within each conference FAQs section
- The last day to cancel and receive a refund is [INSERT TIME], however cancellations incur a $500 fee. No refunds will be processed after [INSERT TIME]. If you would prefer to transfer your registration to someone else, transfers may be requested through [INSERT TIME] and incur a $50 fee.
Coupon Code Usage Tips:
- When applying the codes, please manually enter it into the field. Sometimes an error occurs when the code is copied and pasted.
- When using a coupon code at checkout, there may be a slight delay in updating the balance while the system processes the code.
You may transfer your registration to another member of your organization up to [INSERT TIME] before an event. Requests are subject to NextUp approval. Transfer requests received after the [INSERT TIME] deadline will incur a transfer fee if the transfer is possible.