About the training
- Check out the ‘Ask Your Boss‘ letter for help making the ask to attend Soar!
Soar is an award-winning virtual program which gives Directors and Sr. Directors a boost toward their career and leadership goals by elevating their executive skills.
Clear and effective leadership is more important than ever before! Join NextUp for a three-month adventure that will leave you ready for whatever the future holds. You’ll learn skills that will prep you for growth, strengthen your influence, inspire action and engagement, and help you play a bigger game. Plus, you’ll get the chance to hear from thought-leaders and industry experts on the frontlines of a changing world. This interactive course is for you if you’re looking to:
- Create a plan for personal and team resilience and stress management.
- Build an inclusive and effective functional team.
- Strengthen foundational skills on delegation, influence, and problem-solving.
- Navigate relationships and corporate political dynamics.
- Tap into the latest research on how meaning and purpose can motivate your team.
- Expand your leadership with your vision, strategy, and decision-making powers.
- Reflection activities include building individual action plans with built in goal setting, reflections and accountability, as well as ‘Flight simulations,’ or scenario-based peer exercises that promote reflective decision-making. These are followed by a post-development session with follow-up discussions.*
*Winner of the 2023 ‘Novie’ award for ‘Best Reflection Activities’.
IT’S TIME TO SOAR
Receive Hogan and 180 assessments to guide you through your next key steps.
Discover cutting-edge research on senior leadership tools.
Hear from industry thought-leaders and high-level executives.
Forge relationships with a powerful network of peers.
Receive 3 one-on-one executive coaching sessions to fast-track your development.
Experience real-world business simulations.
Who Should Attend?
Directors or Senior Directors
Or other high-potential professionals
April 24 – June 22, 2023
Registration: February 1 – April 18
$4,995 per participant
Jacquelyn Fletcher Johnson
Founder, Heartwood Healing
Jacquelyn Fletcher Johnson is the founder of Heartwood Healing. She’s delivered corporate training and coaching to thousands of individuals at Fortune 5 companies and beyond. She’s gathered a group of influential and powerful executive leaders who will share their expertise and inspire you to Soar.