Chicago & Texas | Upskilling Program: The Role of Gender in Negotiation
About the event
Join Serena Fallahi Tittl, Principle Consultant of the Gap Partnership on a journey that promises to provide insight and provoke a renewed way of thinking. This event will present findings from the Gap Partnership's global gender and negotiation survey, as well as explore conscious and unconscious biases, dispel myths, and share actionable conclusions on how to apply these findings for greater negotiation success.
Q&A session will feature Drew Gallagher, Founder of the Gap Partnership.
Key Learning Points
- How to increase negotiation confidence and capability
- Reappraisal of thinking around behaviors and approach in negotiation
- Exploration of the different types of negotiation
- Reflection on how negotiation impacts roles
- An understanding of power and influence, and how to leverage them to your advantage
This is the first event of a four-part Upskilling series hosted by NextUp Chicago and NextUp Texas. Stay tuned for more sessions!
Virtual Meeting URL
Click the “Add to Calendar” link in the Order Summary or confirmation email to automatically receive the Zoom link.